Industrial cleaning services in White Plains
COVID-19 Guidance for the Manufacturing Industry Workforce
Resource: Occupational Safety and Health Administration www.osha.gov
OSHA is committed to protecting the health and safety of America’s workers and workplaces during these unprecedented times. The agency will be issuing a series of industry-specific alerts designed to keep workers safe. If you are in the manufacturing industry, the following tips can help reduce the risk of exposure to the coronavirus:
• Encourage workers to stay home if they are sick.
• Practice sensible social distancing and maintain six feet between co-workers, where possible.
• Train workers on how to properly put on, use/wear, take-off, and maintain protective clothing and equipment.
• Discourage workers from using other workers’ tools and equipment.
• Use Environmental Protection Agency-approved cleaning chemicals from List N or that have label claims against the coronavirus.
• Promote personal hygiene.
• Encourage workers to report any safety and health concerns.
For more information, visit www.osha.gov/coronavirus or call 1-800-321-OSHA (6742).
Are you looking for help to keep your business clean and healthy? Argueta Industrial Services can help! Schedule an appointment today.
914 441 9760
Argueta Industrial Services LLC has been in the industrial cleaning business around the tri-state area and in the northeast region since 1999. The company offers not only quality cleaning, but also a reliable experience structured to meet the needs of customers. Their specialized team makes sure that every project is complete in a timely manner.