Resource: Occupational Safety and Health Administration www.osha.gov
COVID-19 Guidance for the Manufacturing Industry Workforce
Manufacturing Industry Cleaning Services
OSHA is committed to protecting the health and safety of America’s workers and workplaces during these unprecedented times. The agency will be issuing a series of industry-specific alerts designed to keep workers safe. If you are in the manufacturing industry, the following tips can help reduce the risk of exposure to the coronavirus:
• Encourage workers to stay home if they are sick.
• Practice sensible social distancing and maintain six feet between co-workers, where possible.
• Train workers on how to properly put on, use/wear, take-off, and maintain protective clothing and equipment.
• Discourage workers from using other workers’ tools and equipment.
• Use Environmental Protection Agency-approved cleaning chemicals from List N or that have label claims against the coronavirus.
• Promote personal hygiene.
• Encourage workers to report any safety and health concerns.
For more information, visit www.osha.gov/coronavirus or call 1-800-321-OSHA (6742).
Industrial Cleaning Port Chester NY